Accolades: Positive Attitude
Routinely demonstrates a positive, upbeat attitude. Provides encouragement to others, especially during difficult times.
How to Encourage Employees to Be More Positive
- Project a positive attitude yourself. Avoid making statements that have the effect of undermining or discouraging others
- Encourage employees to focus on solutions, rather that dwelling on problems. When an employee complains about a problem, ask what can be done to fix it or work around it.
- Consider this attribute as a factor in making hiring decisions
- Tell your employees how much you value a positive, upbeat attitude. Give special recognition to those who consistently demonstrate this attribute
- Employee routinely demonstrates positive, upbeat attitude
- Employee provides encouragement to others during difficult times