Accolades: Customer Service
Routinely attentive and responsive to the needs of internal and external customers. Responds to requests from customers in a friendly and timely manner. Goes beyond what is normally expected.
How to Encourage Employees to Provide Better Customer Service
- Emphasize the importance of customer service in mission statements, plans, goals, discussions and meetings with employees.
- Explain what good customer service looks like by describing specific actions or behaviors that exemplify quality customer service
- Be specific and use plenty of examples
- Carefully monitor each employee's performance
- Recognize and reward employees who provide quality customer service
- Obtain feedback from customers on how well you are doing and share the results with employees
- Employee provides good customer service on a consistent basis
- Employee goes the 'extra mile' for a customer